About the company
Brite Logistics is a dry van trucking company, based in Chicago.
We are Responsible, Reliable and Nationwide!
Looking for Responsible and Reliable Truck Drivers to hire them immediately!
About the job
- up to 66 cpm (1099), 52cpm (W2)
- $1,600 - $2,200 total average weekly pay
- 2,500 - 3,500 average miles per week
- Line haul
- Contract driver (1099, solo)
- Dry Van
- 12 days on, 2 days off
- 5 - 12 required days out
- Home at least 2 weekends per month
- 30% drop and hook
- 70% live load / unload
- 100% no touch freight
- Paid vacation
Paid Vacation with W2
Pet and rider policy
- Pets are allowed
- Riders are allowed
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
Carrier and truck information
- Carrier size 100 - 249 trucks
- Mostly automatic trucks
- Governed trucks at 67 mph on cruise control (may vary when off cruise control)
- Can take truck home if requirements are met
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license
- Not qualified if you have air brakes restriction, night driving restriction, no semi trailer restriction or intrastate only restriction
- OTR experience
- at least 12 months in the last 14 months
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic proficiency in the English language
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Good driving record
- Stable work history