Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our unique team and help us deliver awesome software. Our team directly supports the business by continuously delivering new functionality to highly available systems. We follow a Kanban process and leverage best practices for testing, automation, and CI/CD. In this role you will be responsible for full life-cycle development delivering new systems and new functionality to existing systems.
The Main Responsibilities
As a Full Stack Developer you will:
* Build scalable, tested microservices exposing RESTful APIs using Golang, and Java
* Leverage our CI/CD platform to deliver microservices to our cloud environment
* Be passionate about performance, testing, automation, and code quality
* Work in an Agile environment (Kanban)
* Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
* Be a team player with strong business ethics
What We Look For in a Candidate
* MS / M Tech / BS / B Tech degree in Computer Science, related technical field preferred, or equivalent work experience.
* Consulting level Typically with 6+ years of experience. Bachelor's Degree.
Requisition #: 228240
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.