Precision Overhead Garage Door Service has been in business since 1999 and is the leading overhead garage door company in the tri-state area. We are headquartered in Northern NJ and have other locations in NY (Long Island & Hudson Valley) and Fairfield, CT.
At Precision, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for aggressive high energy self-starters to join our team. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, customer service driven, have strong communication skills, and the motivation to perform at the highest level.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental & vision benefits; life insurance; 401(k); and PTO, including vacation, sick and personal time.
Come join our team of driven and accountable people who deliver an exceptional customer experience!!!
Please click 'Apply' to begin the application process.
The Garage Door Installer is responsible for new garage door installations, including torsion and extension systems, as well as installing new operators. They will ensure all installations follow Precision Door requirements and specifications based on what the customer has purchased. Additional duties and responsibilities include:
• Install raised panel and stamped carriage house garage doors in retrofit as well as new construction applications, including standard radius and low headroom tracks
• Install LiftMaster Trolley operators, in both replacement and new installation situations
• Install full lock on doors, including drilling holes
• Install an emergency key disconnect on doors, including drilling holes
• Install decorative hardware on carriage house doors
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements include:
• H.S. Diploma or GED, some college preferred
• 1-3 years of experience with Garage Door Installation
• Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License
• Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical labor in all weather conditions
• Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Precision Door Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decisions on an employee's or applicant's race, color, creed/religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, familial status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, arrest and/or criminal conviction record, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. Click here to view "EEO is the Law"