Are you a mechanically-minded technician with hands-on experience in the semiconductor industry?
Are you looking for a great work environment, stable career path, and opportunities to grow and learn?
Our client, an Oregon-based pioneer in the semiconductor industry, has openings for Fabrication Technicians starting as soon as possible!
Candidates with WAFER PRODUCTION, METROLOGY, or PHOTOLITHOGRAPHY experience are Highly Desirable.
As a Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Operate & evaluate all process and metrology equipment within assigned area, upon successful completion of certification by trainer and engineer.
- Assure equipment meets all qualification and maintenance schedules as required by specification before processing product.
- Evaluate both product and qualification wafers through measurement and/or visual inspection. Responsible for accurate entry of that data into workstream system for assessment of processing using SPC controls.
The ideal Technician will have:
- No experience required!
- Must have basic computer skills needed to run automated process controls.
- Must be able to make calculations required for data entry to SPC controls, using a calculator as needed.
- Must be able to visually inspect wafers, pods, process tools, etc. for evaluation of processes.
- Must be able to read and comprehend specifications to achieve certifications required for technician duties.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team, supervisor, and support personnel to achieve productive goals while maintaining commitments to the safety and quality of the workplace.
- Highly qualified candidates (certified on RAT, proficient at STR processing, certified on toolsets, etc.) can be eligible for additional duties, such as Engineering Dispo Tech, Lead, Technician, etc.
As a Technician you will benefit from:
- $15-20 per hour. (DOE)
- Hands-on training in the semiconductor industry.
- Growth opportunities.
Interviews are taking place right away. To apply, kindly submit your resume (cover letter not required).
TPD Is An Industry Leader With Over 35 Years of Experience
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems. We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources. As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.