Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with the desire to grow your professional career while caring for and enriching the lives of your patients? Then you've come to the right place!
We are seeking driven and dependable Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our tight-knit nursing team! CNAs will significantly contribute to the health, well-being and quality of life of our residents by implementing care plans as part of a team of other nurses and nursing assistants, and under the direction of the registered nurse and/or physician. They are a key team member to ensure the highest quality of care is being delivered to our patients.
* Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning and positioning, assisting with showering, dressing, grooming, feeding, and overall maintaining our residents good hygiene.
* Monitoring health, obtaining vital signs and tracking food / liquid intake
* Delivering meals, ensuring food is appropriate per each residents custom care planTracking and reporting resident data consistently, accurately and in a timely manner
* Consistently and promptly reporting resident changes of condition
* Complying with procedures for infection prevention, including hand washing, TB and Hepatitis B requirements and bloodborne pathogen regulations
* Safely fulfilling all work assignmentsSafeguarding residents protected health information
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Current HHA or CNA licensure
Don't forget to ask about possible benefits!
* Direct Deposit
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, and more
* Employee Referral Program
* Continuing Education
* Tuition Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program
Apply today and get considered immediately!
CareInHomes Caregivers connects in home caregivers with local Home Health and In Home Care positions that fit your skill level and scheduling needs. We have hundreds of agencies nationwide hiring caregivers with your skills and caring nature! All you need to do is create your profile, schedule an interview, and then get connected with employers that have the job that you have been looking for!