Now hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Caregivers alike for various immediate job openings to provide companionship and care services to the elderly in your area.
Here's why CNAs and Caregivers like to work with us:
* Large in home care and skilled nursing network with multiple positions in your area
* 100% Flexible schedules including full-time, part-time, PRN, overnights, and live-in
* Robust Training Program
* We work with CNAs and Caregivers to match them with a position based on your availability, skills & location preferences.
* Competitive Pay and Direct Deposits
* Extensive Benefits and Rewards Programs
* 24/7 Support from your care team!
CNA and Caregiver responsibilities may include:
* Providing companionship and conversation
* Assisting with bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
* Planning and preparing meals
* Light housekeeping
* Medication reminders
* Encouraging social and mentally-stimulating activities
* Transportation to doctor appointments and running errands
CNA and Caregiver Requirements:
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Have an Current Drivers License and Reliable Transportation
* Active CNA State Licensure
* Basic First Aid and CPR Certification
CareInHomes Caregivers connects in home caregivers with local Home Health and In Home Care positions that fit your skill level and scheduling needs. We have hundreds of agencies nationwide hiring caregivers with your skills and caring nature! All you need to do is create your profile, schedule an interview, and then get connected with employers that have the job that you have been looking for!