This role will define, develop and execute all consumer communication, user acquisition and retention strategies to drive up transaction revenue at each of FanFood’s partner venues. Collaborate with the VP of Marketing, social media team, sales team and product team to create content, communications across all channels. This position will be the owner of B2C user acquisition and retention strategies with a focus on digital and in-venue marketing execution to ensure that communication is effective for each market objectives. This person must be a self-starter with a hands-on approach and the ability to work unaided.
- Lead the design and development of our B2C user acquisition and retention strategies.
- Identify the effectiveness of different acquisition channels through testing, analytics and optimization.
- Consistently achieve KPIs including app downloads, orders per game, order sizes, cart abandonment rate , user churn etc.
- Work closely with VP of Marketing, Social Media Specialist, Graphic Designer and Content Lead to align strategies and execution of communication plans.
- Lead the brand ambassador campaigns and messaging to ensure maximum value from these relationships.
- Design and execute segmented B2C email marketing for user engagement.
- Develop and execute loyalty programs to drive up CLTV and increase transaction revenue.
- Provide ongoing analysis of performance of various acquisition channels, communication channels and engagement strategies with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Analyze and understand app traffic data to identify key opportunities for achieving higher conversion rates.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related Marketing, Sales Management, or communications.
- Requires 5+ years of Digital Marketing Operations experience including B2B & B2C communications.
- Preferably has worked in a fast-growing startup environment before and have demonstrated ability to significantly contribute to that growth.
- Understanding of Digital platforms and environments.
Must have the following attributes:
- Advanced user of Excel and/or related database software.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sports fans preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, able to make decisions based on data and reports.
- Good grasp of the brand aesthetics and tone.
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact productively with all levels of company management and all product lines.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Active listener with attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Proven track record of collaborating and building consensus across teams, both internal and external.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders in a rapidly changing and deadline-driven environment.