What is the opportunity?
As a Senior Sales Consultant, you will be developing relationships through marketing, joint field work and training producers on RBC Insurance’s Life products. By achieving growth targets within your assigned territory, you will enjoy the benefits of a high earning potential.
What will you do?
• Partner with Inside Wholesalers to develop and enhance existing and new relationships with insurance advisors in a defined territory with the goal of increasing the sales of RBC Insurance Products
• Identify, prioritize and strengthen relationships with top advisors
• Be first point of contact for top advisors (respond to inquiries, suggestions, complaints and requests for marketing support, etc
• Build profitable MGA/Brokerage relationships, achieving business growth goals, revenue plans and cost controls
• Partner with Inside Wholesaler and Sales Support to maximize sales from all advisors
• Deliver presentations to advisors on sales concepts, market and product updates
• Increase external network to contribute to the community and to capitalize on business opportunities (Centre of influence)
Here’s what we need from you:
• Excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written)
• Insurance of persons Certificate delivered by l'Autorité des marchés financiers LLQP and a University degree or equivalent
• Professional Life Insurance sales experience that demonstrates a hunger and passion achieved through opportunity spotting, cross-selling, and meeting/exceeding targets
• Financial Acumen – sound knowledge of financial markets, fundamentals of financial planning
• A talent for listening, establishing trust with prospects, a dedication to finding the right solutions for clients
• An existing network of referrals and/or centres of influence
• A flair for building relationships and a strong work ethic
• Valid driver’s license and own a vehicle
• Capability of travelling for business (within territory and in other provinces)
Nice to Have
Extensive knowledge of the Life market and MGA model
What’s in it for you?
• A Total Rewards program that includes flexible benefits, work/life balance and career development programs and investment and retirement savings plans
• Competitive pay and high-earning potential
• All the tools, training, and team support you need to grow your business and career
• Flexible work/life balance options
• Sophisticated RBCI software tools to boost your productivity and grow your business
RBC Insurance is an organization that succeeds by bringing out the best in its people. You’ll be part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values – including a fundamental respect for each other. At the heart of this is a commitment to diversity. RBC respects and responds to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives – so you can focus on what you can do best – putting clients first.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.