Private Winter Park family looking for a highly organized and experienced Estate Manager.
All applicants must: currently live in the Orlando area, non-smoker and have previous experience and proficiency in the following areas:
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of the Estate, including working with vendors to maintain grounds and common areas
- Acting as household handy-man and assisting with facilities and household maintenance tasks
- Maintaining all outdoor facilities; includes fleet of vehicles, pool, koi ponds, motorboat, jet skis, etc.
- Managing all aspects of HVAC systems and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of Home Automation Electronics (Savant Home Automation experience is a plus)
- Looking after delicate and bespoke assets including, valuable antiques, fine art, furnishings, fabrics and finishes
- Handling special requests, errands, and related duties as requested
- Conducting inventory and procuring household supplies as requested
- Ability to respond to emergency situations immediately
- Ability to multi-task and take direction well
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel experience required
- Perform all work to industry standards and maintain a professional manner and appearance at all times
- Organized self-starter, effective time manager and able to work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Attention to detail and ability to keep accurate records of all maintenance tasks, proposals, contracts and invoices
- Physical ability compatible with necessary duties including but not limited to; lifting (must be able to lift 50 lbs.), climbing ladders, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- A proven work history of honesty and reliability that can be verified by references.
- A superb command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Professional, polished, and poised at all times
- Utmost sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check
- US work authorization