A defense personal injury law firm based in Chatsworth, CA, is seeking an experienced litigation attorney with 2 - 10 years experience to join our team, preferably with trial experience. Strong opportunity for growth and development.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Handle cases including responding to discovery, attend depositions and try cases.
- JD degree from an excellent, ABA-approved law school
- Active member in good standing with the California State Bar
- litigation experience
- Strong experience with motion practice, discovery, conducting depositions, making court appearances and trial preparation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation based on experience.
Small firm with family atmosphere. Looking for team player who wants to be a part of our legal family.