Growing health care practice with multiple clinics in North Suburb of Boston needs accounting professional responsible for accounts payable, bookkeeping, loan and bank documentation, preparing monthly, quarterly, end-of-year company financials for tax preparer.
Perform internal accounting and general bookkeeping tasks for business owner(s):
- Post information to accounting software
- Reconcile accounts regularly and accurately
- Provide weekly cash position for all entities
- Record payroll and deposits in online system
- Review and track vendor statements
- Reconcile credit card statements to online bookkeeping system
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts (e.g. notes payable)
- Reclassify payables to appropriate departments
- Implement profit sharing plan
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports: P&L, Balance Sheet
- Prepare financial package and submit to CPA for tax preparation
- Prepare financials as needed for lenders
- Track internal and external loans to/ from business entities
- Prepare any financial documents upon owner request
- Pay invoices online or via hard copy checks, as needed
- Develop cash flow projections for entities
- Review financials with owner regularly
- Available to meet and work with business owner and company management
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Business Administration plus five (5) years’ experience in managing books for multiple small businesses simultaneously.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles.
- Proficient in the use of QuickBooks.
- Organized, meticulous, timely, and accurate in day-to-day work practices.
- Mature professional who respects confidentiality of financial matters.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and organized.
- Ability to work independently in challenging, fast-paced work setting, and collegially with other professionals on company management team(s).
- Payroll knowledge desired
Part-Time, 16 - 20 hrs/week, on-site
Commensurate with experience
Reports to: Senior Accountant and Practice Manager
To be considered, applicants must submit the following as part of the application process:
* Current resume / CV
* List of at least 3 professional references including contact information and statement of relationship
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability