SIGNING BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
We now have an excellent opportunity for Mechanics at our established repair facility in Columbia Heights, Minnesota to earn top dollar.
Additional Compensation available for candidates with multiple ASE Certs.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Paid Training including ASE Certifications
- Bonuses that give you realistic opportunities to significantly increase pay.
- Additional Bonus for ASE Certifications
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair to specifications -- brake and hydraulic, exhaust, basic electrical, cooling system, suspension and alignment, perform all maintenance services.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, safety and environmental rules.
We are especially interested if the candidate has five (5) years of experience in the automotive service and repair industry but we will consider qualified candidates with less experience!
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contact with us is completely confidential.
Do it TODAY!
Join a team that works together with the opportunity to advance your career in a family owned shop that has built a strong reputation for over 30 years. We are looking for an individual who is well versed in automotive repair and is looking for a career, not just a job. Precision Tune Auto Care has been taking care of cars and the people who depend on them for nearly 40 years, providing car owners with a one-stop shop for factory scheduled maintenance service and repairs for autos, SUVs, MiniVans, and Hybrids.