More than a spa resort, health retreat, or luxury hotel, Miraval Austin is an unrivaled wellbeing space that puts purpose and people at our core, serving as a catalyst for changing lives and celebrating individuality. We are currently seeking an Overnight Security Officer to share our Vision - to create the most imaginative, authentic and meaningful wellness experience. Under the general direction of Human Resources, the Security Officer is responsible for The Security Officer is responsible for the oversight of the safety and security of the hotel guests and employees. This person will follow safety and security standards and complete incident reports as required. Along with assisting the guest in any way to make them feel more comfortable, this position will monitor and patrol assigned areas to provide a safe environment for guests and employees. We are looking for colleagues who can make a connection to our guests, are empathetic and compassionate, and are engaging and friendly. This position must have the availability to work all shifts.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package including
- Robust PTO Policy
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time colleagues.
- Complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
- Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services.
- 401(k) and ESPP.
Miraval Austin's Life in Balance Spa is honored to receive not only one, but two distinguished awards in 2020 - North America's Best Resort Spa and Texas' Best Resort Spa. We are seeking candidates who are driven and committed to helping us achieve continued success. Miraval colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Miraval Austin demonstrates a relentless commitment to a creating a safe working environment for all colleagues and guests with comprehensive protocols and training. Current safety procedures in place include:
- Accredited as a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ Facility which recognizes Miraval Austin as a showcase example of commitment to ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, customers, and stakeholders.
- All Colleagues required to complete a wellness screening and temperature check upon arrival for their shift.
- All colleagues required to wear masks at all times, in addition to other PPE (gloves, smocks, faceshields, etc.) as required by their position.
- Guests must wear masks inside (with minimal exceptions) and outside if they are not able to socially distance.
- Guests complete a health screening upon arrival