· We got your health in check – we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
· We value work life balance and offer a causal and fun environment
· Lively social calendar…there’s always something for everyone!
· Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
· On-going learning opportunities
· Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
Come groove with us…we are in pursuit of creative, confident, charismatic go-getters!
Currently auditioning for: Sales Support-National Accounts and Independents
What you will do:
The Sales Support-National Accounts and Independents is a position that requires someone who is reliable and task oriented. This is a fast-paced team where self-motivation, attention to detail, and managing shifting priorities are a must. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining and managing sales support, is also essential to this position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Complete all aspects of order processing for National Accounts.
· Order Entry, confirmations-with availability, ETA’s and pricing discrepancies using customer portals and EDI.
· Processing of credits, invoices, return requests and special orders for National Accounts.
· Maintain and update National Account customer portals daily.
· Provide Customer Service to our National Account customers and independents
· Assist with daily backorder releases.
· Assist with processing invoices for drop shipments – both National Accounts and Independents
· Identifying significant inbound PO’s and notifying Receiving so goods are prioritized
· Handle confidential information with integrity and discretion.
· Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
· Experience with order processing/customer service
· Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects/tasks in a timely manner.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow specific direction.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, resourceful, calm, professional and efficient is a must.
· Proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel skills. Access database skills a plus.