service center representative
Are you looking for career opportunities within a global,
growing real estate company?
Then you might be our next Service Center Representative.
Join us and be a part of our journey.
Akelius is seeking a service center representative to join the North American Service Center team.
The Service Center Representatives is the first point of contact for our residents, prospective tenants, property management staff and leasing teams. In addition, our team is responsible for coordinating many projects.
S/he maintains a high degree of focus in dealing with multiple situations that are people focused. S/he takes responsibility as being the best of the best while delivering exceptional service to residents in a fast-paced environment.
- answer resident / tenant telephone calls, e-mails in a courteous and timely manner, and ensure superior customer satisfaction
- create, input data entry for, and execute work orders for residents with detailed information
- dispatch work orders to trades personnel
- liaise with property management and leasing teams
- follow up work order completion / assist with rent reminders/ capital projects
- manage priority situations in a professional manner
- adherence to all company service center metrics.
- partake in open communication with the service center team and management for improvements, suggestions and input
- other duties as assigned
who you are
- recently completed or working to complete post-secondary education
- customer service/ call center – one to two years minimum
- customer centric focused, positive, professional and friendly
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- perfectly bilingual (French and English)
- problem solving – ownership of responsibilities, able to anticipate and address issues, solutions-focused and driven
- a team player – work as a team with internal and external personnel, forward-thinking, ability to share ideas and suggestions, and focus on the big picture, pitch-in attitude
- calm and collected – manage different personalities, able to think logically for solutions, remaining calm and collected
- time management – organized, set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task
- real estate experience helpful (knowledge of Yardi an asset)
how to apply
Latest day to apply, local format.
Akelius acquires, upgrades, manages residential properties.
Akelius owns 45,000 rental apartments in Boston, New York, Washington, Montreal, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Malmo, Stockholm.
Read more at www.akelius.com
Akelius Canada is committed to providing accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for this position and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let the HR team know.
Powered by JazzHR