When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Personal Home Care Account Manager, you will:
- Provide education and relay benefits of non-medical Personal Home Care to referral sources.
- Use superior customer service and sales skills and knowledge to attract and maintain business relationships in the health care industry.
- Contact all leads in a timely matter and follows up with all leads weekly.
- Build and cultivate relationships with the community, professional organizations, key influencers and customers/clients to build a consistent pipeline for referrals and recruitment.
- Conduct pre-discharge hospital or skilled nursing facility visits at the client’s request to determine need.
- Conduct informational meetings with prospective clients to understand their needs and inform them of Personal Home Care services.
- Responsible for initiating a service agreement with individuals coming on service.
- Assist with public relations outreach through speaking engagements, in-services and other involvement in community organizations, trade shows and co-marketing with allied healthcare professionals.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with branch staff and field sales resources.
- Assist branch in timely processing of billing.
- Collect and Documents all demographic and payer information.
- Participate in Home Health Case Conferences/Hospice IDTs as needed to ensure client satisfaction and continuity of services delivered.
- Educates Home Health and Hospice teams about Personal Home Care services and the benefits to their patients.
- Assist with the implementation and development of programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of physician, hospital, skilled nursing facility, case management and discharge planning service needs.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of compliance with all local, state and federal laws related to Personal Home Care regulations and care plan development techniques.
- Report to Branch Manager or Regional Manager and works collaboratively with Staffing Managers.
- Completes weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for onboarding clients.
- Support the company’s strategic business building initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Will consider non-degreed candidates with supervisory experience in Home Health, Hospice and/or Healthcare.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance required.
- Proven sales performance with 2-5 years of outside sales experience in the Healthcare industry preferred.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.