To be considered for this position, you must apply online at www.goodwillaz.org
Receives all donations in an expedient, courteous manner and places items in the appropriate location in the production room or sales floor.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to pass a forklift certification class
· Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently
· Must be at least 18 years of age or older
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, gender identity, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will consider any reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the essential duties of the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing online application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.15 per hour