Are you a natural problem-solver? Does working with technology excite you? Do you love challenges? Do you love to learn? Excel at figuring out logic puzzles? If so, the HR & Payroll Software Support Representative role (we refer to it as an Account Manager I internally!) at Paylocity may be an opportunity you will love. We offer a dynamic team environment, a modern workplace, competitive benefits, and opportunities to grow and develop new skills.
As a HR & Payroll Software Support Representative, you represent Paylocity as the main point of contact for our clients. You communicate with clients daily to provide training, support, issue resolution, and troubleshooting related to payroll, human capital management, time and attendance, and employee engagement tools. Not an expert in the Payroll and HR world? No problem - we provide 6 weeks of paid training to teach you. From training, to your first call and beyond, you will be given the tools and support you need to make a difference for our clients.
Applicants must be located within The Greater Phoenix Area in order to be considered. The working hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm (local time) March - November and 10:00am - 7:00pm (local time) November - March (per Daylight Savings Time).
We offer the following benefits and perks:
- Competitive pay: $19.50/hr+ DOE
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, plus insurance for your pets!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance
- Ample volunteer opportunities and events
- Health and wellness program
- Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
- Position will be based in your personal residence.
What you'll be doing:
- Talking to Paylocity clients on the phone and via email - apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues of varying complexity.
- Provide exceptional quality service and effective communication with our clients.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely resolutions are provided to our clients.
- Assist with internal projects and align with other departments to achieve company-wide goals.
- Proactively identify issues and utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for clients.
What you bring:
- A proactive, independent and logical approach to solving complex problems.
- Resiliency and the ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The drive to learn and be resourceful in order to figure out solutions independently.
- An eagerness to build rapport with clients over the phone and email, focusing on providing quick but thorough responses and taking the time to get to the root of the issue.
- The ability to appropriately and effectively use resources to find and validate answers, and resolve and document issues.
- Strong technical aptitude - proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated basic mathematical aptitude and logical reasoning skills.
- Experience in a client-facing role, payroll, accounting, finance, and/or taxes.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies - especially their HR teams - better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture - all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We're a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions - enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2014, 2017, 2018
Glassdoor Highest Rated CEO's 2014, 2017
CIO Applications Top 25 HR Technology Solution Providers 2017
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2013-2017
DC Digital Top Work Places 2016-2017
101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Chicago 2008-2017
Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago 2012-2017
Best Places to Work Idaho 2017
Best Places to Work Orlando Business Journal 2016-2017
Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation 2014, 2017
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there's no shortage of ways to have fun.
to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, "We" is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
As of 4/7/2021: This job excludes CO applicants.