* Employee Stock Purchasing Program
* 401k Matching
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Professional Development Allowance
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* Paid time off
What You'll Do:
* Develop a strong knowledge of the transportation industry and keep updated with industry trends affecting customers to provide creative solutions to their transportation needs.
* Maintain proactive attitude and strong relationship building skills. Build strong relationships with customers, carriers, drivers, and external/internal stakeholders.
* Negotiate with shipper and customer to provide best solution.
* Assist with seamless transition of customer accounts to operations team to be further developed while managing the commercial relationship throughout the lifecycle of the account.
What We're Looking For:
* Minimum 1 - 2 years' work experience in the transportation industry or customer service required.
* Experience with Customer Service Solicitation or Sales preferred.
* Experience working in a deadline driven environment preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience required. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for each year of college requested.