All Candidates must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance!!
- Provides Subject Matter expertise for cyber security and trusted system technology.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge and analysis of specialized functional areas in task requirements to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Researches, writes, reviews, disposition feedback and finalizes recommendations regarding cyber security policy, assessment and authorization assessments (A&As), security test and evaluation reports, and security engineering practices and processes.
- Conducts research and writes risk assessment reports to include risk thresholds, evaluation, and scoring.
- Supports analysis of the findings and provides expert technical guidance for mitigation strategies, including implementation advice on the cyber security risk findings. and other complex problems.
- BS and 5 years experience researching, writing, reviewing disposition feedback and finalizing recommendations regarding cyber security policy, assessment and authorization (A&A), security test evaluation reports and security engineering practices and processes.
- Experience conducting research and writing Risk Assessment Reports to include Risk Thresholds, Evaluations and Scoring.
- Analysis of findings and providing expert technical guidance for mitigation strategies.